Come work with us
We're always looking to expand our team
Digital Marketing Specialist
A new and exciting role focused on the support of our digital marketing and lead generation strategy, we have exceptional growth plans and would like to grow our marketing team.
Lead Insights vision is to create a robust and scalable digital marketing platform that drives long-term growth, as a technology and data driven business we recognise the key role quality Content Writers and Media Buyers play in helping us achieve this. We expect much of Lead Insights growth to come from great ideas our team members generate. The Marketing & Development team delivers a unique set of bespoke solutions which have contributed to Lead Insights current and past success.
What we're offering YOU
- Competitive Salary
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - Courses, Conferences or anything to take you to the next level
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis
- Amazing workplace facilities - Showers, bike racks, break-out areas
- Casual Dress
- Remote Working (Fridays)
- Paid Holiday and Bank Holidays off
- Assist in the execution of all PPC campaigns (Native – Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo and loads more, Social, Google and Bing)
- Run large scale budgets for paid advertising across Native – Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo and loads more, Social, Google and Bing
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points, drop off points and optimise the consumer journey.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of digital marketing experience within Native – Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo and loads more, Social, Google and Bing
- Confident work with marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools and trends
- Excellent written English
How to Apply
Either send us an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form below.