Come work with us
We're always looking to expand our team
C# Web Developer
A new and exciting role focused on the support of our digital marketing and lead generation strategy, we have exceptional growth plans and would like to grow our IT and Technical Team.
Lead Insights vision is to create a robust and scalable digital marketing platform that drives long-term growth. As a technical and data driven business we recognise the key role quality developers and coders play in helping us to achieve this.
We expect much of Lead Insights growth to come from great ideas our team members generate. The Development team delivers a unique set of bespoke solutions which have contributed to Lead Insights current and past success.
What we're offering YOU
- Competitive Salary
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - Courses, Conferences or anything to take you to the next level
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis
- Amazing workplace facilities - Showers, bike racks, break-out areas
- Casual Dress
- Remote Working (Fridays)
- Paid Holiday and Bank Holidays off
- Experience developing C# Web applications in ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core
- Experience working with T-SQL and SQL Server databases
- Worked with web services
- Strong desire to grow and learn the latest technologies
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web forms
- Working with junior & senior team members to discuss, design and build software
- Deliver tested, working software in line with product requirements
- Occasionally working with business teams to identify & solve issues with existing software
- Deploying new versions of platforms into staging and/or production environments
Our Ideal Lead Insight’er’
- Demonstrable experience of commercial development
- Lean/Agile environment exposure, with continual improvement focus
- Commercial awareness of business impact alongside engineering excellence
- Clear ability to prioritise tasks and drive them through to completion
How to Apply
Either send us an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form below.